Valentine’s Day is coming soon and it’s an important day to show how much you care. Be the guy she longs for, the guy who takes the time to do it right. The most valiant will do it by ordering a beautiful arrangement from their local florist; no online or on-the-phone 1-800 middle man, which is always a gamble to become a DIY nightmare. If you don’t like taking chances on quality or unnecessary cost, your best bet is to go to a local shop. These true men among men will send flowers as it’s the romantic’s choice. As a result these men will not only be appreciated by their loved ones, but also by us, as they are supporting our family floral business when they decide to shop the right way – effortlessly getting arrangements and flowers of the highest quality.
A few tips to keep it fresh this Valentine’s are as follows:
1. Order early, give us as much notice as possible to ensure you receive the best selection. Early orders always get priority. Easy online order- Belaire Flowers
2. Mix it up, do you like to send roses? Maybe send Roses in Pinks or oranges, spice it up! Add an extra special touch to your order, such as a heart of Love balloon, cuddly teddy bear, as well as make it sweet with a box of chocolates or candy. We can help you hit a home run with all of this.
3. Valentine’s Day isn’t just for your sweetheart. It’s a great day to send a smile to a special friend, son, daughter, or anyone that’s important to you. Local florists have you covered from blooming plants to desktop arrangements .
4. If you’re unsure what to send, rely on your local florist to choose a mix for you. The florists here at Bel Aire Flowers go above & beyond. Give us a chance to shine, and we will surprise you with our creative & stunning designs.
5. Relax, we got your back on Valentine’s Day & everyday; our customers are our #1 priority. You can trust us to take care of your order like it’s going out to one of our own.
Thank you for your support. We wish all our Real Men a Happy Valentine’s Day!
Do you dream of a tightly tied bouquet of roses, or a loose bunch of wildflowers? As you plan your bridal bouquet, you might wonder how many types of flower to include.
There aren’t any set rules about how many flowers a bouquet should include. The important thing is the overall look of the bouquet. The style you want will often dictate how many types of flower you include.
Formal bouquet styles, such as dense round bouquets, will often look best with one or two types of flower. Tightly packed roses or peonies are classic choices for this type of bouquet.
Less formal styles, such as cascades, can be made up of many types of flower. This draws on the different looks of the blooms, combining them to create a style that wouldn’t be possible with just one flower.
With so many types of flower available for your bouquet, there’s really no limit to what can be created for your Wisconsin wedding bouquet. To find out more about bouquet styles and types of flower to use, give us a call or come by our West Allis flower shop today!
She’s the cutest member of your bridal party, but do you know what a flower girl should do? We have a few great ways for her to make her mark on your big day.
- Dropping flower petals: This is the most traditional choice and is still perfect for almost any wedding. Your flower girl will follow the bridesmaids up the aisle, tossing flower petals on the path before you walk on it.
- Introducing the bride: If you have two flower girls, they can hold a sign announcing you. To keep them true to their name, though, look for a sign that can have a garland of flowers along the top. You can also give the flower girls beautiful crowns of flowers to wear.
- Carrying your train: If your gown has a long train, you can have your flower girls help carry it. This can be a great option if you have multiple flower girls, as you can have one walk ahead of you and two helping with your train.
Whatever your plans for your flower girl, you’ll need to have fantastic flowers. For more about picking the perfect flowers for your Wisconsin wedding, get in touch today!
If you’re planning your 2014 Wisconsin wedding, now is the perfect time to think about your ideal flowers. While you obviously won’t be able to pick them up and store them in a hall closet until your big day, you should know what they’ll look like. Here are four big trends for the coming year to inspire you.
- Outdoor styles: Think trees and natural styles. The trend has been growing over the past few years, but is set to really take over in 2014. Don’t feel like you need to dig up a forest, though. Create tree-like centerpieces with a combination of delicate twigs and flowers.
- Bird cage displays: This is a home décor trend that is crossing over to weddings in the coming year. Bird cages and bird themed décor is being given the floral touch, as romantic styled cages are being filled to bursting with gorgeous blooms.
- Succulents: This became big this year, and is set to continue in 2014. If you’re planning an eco-friendly wedding day, these are the perfect choice, as your guests can take them home and replant them.
- Bee friendly: The importance of bees has been a big story for the foodies, and this bee-friendly focus is coming to flowers, too. Wildflowers and local flowers are at the base of this trend, with many couples also offering guests seed bombs as wedding favors.
To find out more about choosing a perfectly on-trend flower style for your Wisconsin wedding, give us a call or stop by our West Allis flower shop today!
You’ve planned the perfect flowers for your wedding, but do you know what to do with your fabulous blooms after the big day? Here are some great ideas.
- Give them away to guests. Many guests will ask about taking a centerpiece home. This is a great way to share the lasting fun of your wedding day with them.
- Preserve them. Whether you dry them, press them, or have them professional preserved, your wedding flowers can be a lasting memento of your wedding day.
- Donate them. Find a local nursing home or hospital and arrange to donate them. It’s a great way to spread the joy of your wedding day while doing something great for the community.
Whatever you do with your wedding flowers, making sure they’re top quality blooms can make them last longer and give you the perfect look on your wedding day. To find out more about wedding flowers in Milwaukee, or to discuss the flowers for your West Allis wedding, give us a call today!
You’ve planned out how to make your venue look fantastic, but when nature calls, will your guests find an ignored space? Perking up your venue’s restrooms can make a big impression with just a small amount of effort.
Flowers are the ideal way to add something special to the restrooms. Putting bud vases with a few blooms next to the sinks can be a wonderful way of brightening these rooms up. Of course, if there’s room for them, larger bouquets can also look great.
A great choice is to use flowers in your wedding colors, including those used throughout the rest of your décor. This gives your guests a sense of continuity and will make the restrooms feel like a real part of your wedding. You can also add in a few fragrant blooms to make the restrooms more inviting.
To find out more about using flowers in the bathrooms and throughout the venue of your Wisconsin wedding, give us a call or stop by our West Allis flower shop today!