Valentine’s Day is coming soon and it’s an important day to show how much you care. Be the guy she longs for, the guy who takes the time to do it right. The most valiant will do it by ordering a beautiful arrangement from their local florist; no online or on-the-phone 1-800 middle man, which is always a gamble to become a DIY nightmare. If you don’t like taking chances on quality or unnecessary cost, your best bet is to go to a local shop. These true men among men will send flowers as it’s the romantic’s choice. As a result these men will not only be appreciated by their loved ones, but also by us, as they are supporting our family floral business when they decide to shop the right way – effortlessly getting arrangements and flowers of the highest quality.
A few tips to keep it fresh this Valentine’s are as follows:
1. Order early, give us as much notice as possible to ensure you receive the best selection. Early orders always get priority. Easy online order- Belaire Flowers
2. Mix it up, do you like to send roses? Maybe send Roses in Pinks or oranges, spice it up! Add an extra special touch to your order, such as a heart of Love balloon, cuddly teddy bear, as well as make it sweet with a box of chocolates or candy. We can help you hit a home run with all of this.
3. Valentine’s Day isn’t just for your sweetheart. It’s a great day to send a smile to a special friend, son, daughter, or anyone that’s important to you. Local florists have you covered from blooming plants to desktop arrangements .
4. If you’re unsure what to send, rely on your local florist to choose a mix for you. The florists here at Bel Aire Flowers go above & beyond. Give us a chance to shine, and we will surprise you with our creative & stunning designs.
5. Relax, we got your back on Valentine’s Day & everyday; our customers are our #1 priority. You can trust us to take care of your order like it’s going out to one of our own.
Thank you for your support. We wish all our Real Men a Happy Valentine’s Day!
Do you dream of a tightly tied bouquet of roses, or a loose bunch of wildflowers? As you plan your bridal bouquet, you might wonder how many types of flower to include.
There aren’t any set rules about how many flowers a bouquet should include. The important thing is the overall look of the bouquet. The style you want will often dictate how many types of flower you include.
Formal bouquet styles, such as dense round bouquets, will often look best with one or two types of flower. Tightly packed roses or peonies are classic choices for this type of bouquet.
Less formal styles, such as cascades, can be made up of many types of flower. This draws on the different looks of the blooms, combining them to create a style that wouldn’t be possible with just one flower.
With so many types of flower available for your bouquet, there’s really no limit to what can be created for your Wisconsin wedding bouquet. To find out more about bouquet styles and types of flower to use, give us a call or come by our West Allis flower shop today!
You want your wedding flowers to be beautiful, but they can also add a glorious fragrance to your ceremony and reception. Choosing fragrant flowers can be an excellent choice for your bouquet and centerpieces.
- Roses are an obvious choice for fragrance, and they give an elegant style to your wedding. The variety of colors and types mean they can fit almost any wedding.
- Jasmine can be a delicate style and wonderful scent for your wedding day. With a few different styles available, it can suit a vintage, rustic, or traditional wedding style.
- Gardenia is a wonderful fragrance, and the white flowers can be a beautiful part of your bouquet or centerpieces. They will suit most wedding styles.
- Lilac can give a slightly spicy-sweet fragrance. Its small flowers can be packed densely to create a brightly colored bouquet.
- Herbs are a great way to bring extra fragrance to your bouquet. For example, lemon verbena can be added to a bouquet for a splash of green and a wonderful citrusy scent.
There are many other fragrant flower choices for your Wisconsin wedding flowers. If you want to know more about fragrant wedding flower options, come by our West Allis flower shop or give us a call today!
As we approach autumn, it’s a great time to think about the season’s best flowers. While you can still get many types of flowers as imported blooms at any time of the year, there’s something beautiful about using the flowers that are in bloom here in Wisconsin.
Roses are still in bloom through the fall, and are a classic part of any bridal bouquet. They also provide a beautiful aroma, making them perfect for your centerpieces, too.
Hydrangeas are also in bloom in the autumn. These big flowers are a big trend for bridal bouquets. They are a great way to create a large bouquet without having too many stems.
While they aren’t considered the most elegant of flower types, carnations are an excellent addition to your bouquet. They are in bloom now, and come in a variety of beautiful colors.
One truly seasonal piece for your autumn bouquet is to include fall foliage. Some autumn leaves can be a beautiful addition to your bouquet and centerpieces, particularly if you’re using the season as a theme in your big day.
There are many other local flowers in bloom throughout the fall, and throughout the rest of the year. To find out how you can use these in your wedding bouquet, get in touch with us today!
When musicians Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger got married earlier this month, they chose a Gothic theme for their big day. The couple were married in a medieval French castle, and had an all-black dress code.
One of the really stunning parts of their wedding day has to be Avril’s bouquet. Made up of black roses, the large bouquet shows just how flexible flowers can be.
There’s almost no limit when it comes to flower colors. If you have a theme that requires a specific color for your bouquet, it’s entirely possible, though it might take extra time or money to source.
A black bouquet is certainly a bold style, but one that was absolutely required for Avril and Chad’s all-black Gothic theme. The bouquet itself became a central part of Avril’s overall wedding look, and she is proudly carrying it in almost all of the couple’s photos.
To find out how to get the perfect wedding flowers for your big day, give us a call. We are thrilled to help Wisconsin couples find the wedding flowers of their dreams!
Chances are good that you’ve thought about what flowers you want in your bouquet, but haven’t given much thought to what flowers your groom is going to wear. While it might not require the same amount of thought, there are plenty of options available.
- A classic single rose. This might be the most traditional bloom for the groom — and the other male members of the wedding party — to wear. It’s elegant, but still relatively understated. It can also come in a variety of colors to match your scheme.
- Dazzling orchids. For something a bit more exotic, consider an orchid or two. They have a bit more to them than most single bloom styles, so are great for a tuxedo with tails, or a style with a cravat that will overwhelm a smaller style.
- A combination of flowers and greenery. This can be done in almost any size, and can give a great effect. The look is almost of a small bouquet, which can add some extra interest to the style.
Whatever style you’re considering, get in touch to find out how we can help with the flowers for your Wisconsin wedding.