With Halloween just around the corner, you might think it’s all witches and goblins. However, the holiday can also be great inspiration for your wedding flowers. Drawing on all the seasonal charm of Halloween can give you stunning floral arrangements and bouquets.
- Colors: Halloween is all about orange. While it’s mostly pumpkins, the color is a wonderful part of the autumn palette. Orange flowers can give a seasonal feel while still looking fresh and beautiful. Also consider dark red and white roses to give your bouquet a varied look.
- Centerpieces: Using a jack-o-lantern as a centerpiece can instantly give you a Halloween theme. Also think about pumpkins carved with your monogram, or using smaller pumpkins as tealight holders. These can be matched with a white floral arrangement for a beautiful and subtle festive style.
- Containers: Another choice is to bring the Halloween inspiration in through your vases. A traditional white and pastel orange floral arrangement can be given a holiday twist with a black vase.
If you’re feeling inspired by Halloween, find out what we can bring to your Wisconsin wedding. Give us a call or come by our West Allis floral shop today!
Your wedding includes more than one color, and having a full color palette can give your big day a rich feeling. This same idea can be applied to your wedding flowers.
- Choose a main color. Having one main color for your wedding flowers can give all the arrangements and bouquets a sense of unity. Think about one of your main wedding colors for this, and don’t forget that white is also one of your colors!
- Choose an accent color. This is a secondary color that will really make your main color pop. It doesn’t have to be a bold color, and pale shades such as peach or pink can work well next to white blooms.
- Choose paired colors. Along with a main color and accent color, consider looking at paired colors. This year has been full of some new combinations – yellow and grey, emerald and peach – that can give your wedding a great modern feel. These can also be included in your wedding flowers, including your bouquet, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.
To find out more about how to combine colors for your wedding flowers, give us a call or come by our West Allis flower shop today!
You’ve planned out how to make your venue look fantastic, but when nature calls, will your guests find an ignored space? Perking up your venue’s restrooms can make a big impression with just a small amount of effort.
Flowers are the ideal way to add something special to the restrooms. Putting bud vases with a few blooms next to the sinks can be a wonderful way of brightening these rooms up. Of course, if there’s room for them, larger bouquets can also look great.
A great choice is to use flowers in your wedding colors, including those used throughout the rest of your décor. This gives your guests a sense of continuity and will make the restrooms feel like a real part of your wedding. You can also add in a few fragrant blooms to make the restrooms more inviting.
To find out more about using flowers in the bathrooms and throughout the venue of your Wisconsin wedding, give us a call or stop by our West Allis flower shop today!