Valentine’s Day is coming soon and it’s an important day to show how much you care. Be the guy she longs for, the guy who takes the time to do it right. The most valiant will do it by ordering a beautiful arrangement from their local florist; no online or on-the-phone 1-800 middle man, which is always a gamble to become a DIY nightmare. If you don’t like taking chances on quality or unnecessary cost, your best bet is to go to a local shop. These true men among men will send flowers as it’s the romantic’s choice. As a result these men will not only be appreciated by their loved ones, but also by us, as they are supporting our family floral business when they decide to shop the right way – effortlessly getting arrangements and flowers of the highest quality.
A few tips to keep it fresh this Valentine’s are as follows:
1. Order early, give us as much notice as possible to ensure you receive the best selection. Early orders always get priority. Easy online order- Belaire Flowers
2. Mix it up, do you like to send roses? Maybe send Roses in Pinks or oranges, spice it up! Add an extra special touch to your order, such as a heart of Love balloon, cuddly teddy bear, as well as make it sweet with a box of chocolates or candy. We can help you hit a home run with all of this.
3. Valentine’s Day isn’t just for your sweetheart. It’s a great day to send a smile to a special friend, son, daughter, or anyone that’s important to you. Local florists have you covered from blooming plants to desktop arrangements .
4. If you’re unsure what to send, rely on your local florist to choose a mix for you. The florists here at Bel Aire Flowers go above & beyond. Give us a chance to shine, and we will surprise you with our creative & stunning designs.
5. Relax, we got your back on Valentine’s Day & everyday; our customers are our #1 priority. You can trust us to take care of your order like it’s going out to one of our own.
Thank you for your support. We wish all our Real Men a Happy Valentine’s Day!
Today’s #wedding-inspiration are drawn from everywhere, online, nature, personal interests and tastes along with #wedding vendors, venues and wedding suppliers. Our #wedding-inspiration secret would be to capture what speaks to you. Your personal style and attitudes have a lot to do with who you are. It’s these very styles and preferences that will most represent your wedding style with ease. Sometimes we see brides try to portray a look that they aren’t comfortable with which makes the process difficult. If you enjoy soft natural tones and colors and you select bright bold colors out of your comfort zone you will generally fight this or frankly feel unsure of this choice. Sometimes trends and fads cloud our judgement in determining what we like or are drawn to. It’s appealing to have the latest and greatest. However keep in mind that your all important day is timeless. What we mean to say is your wedding will be treasured forever and the current trends and fads will be long in the past following your special day. Ironically many trends from the past have run full circle as wedding flower styles and colors are gaining popularity again. For example, bridal cascading bouquets are becoming popular along with the softer color tones and variety in bridal party dresses. We’ve seen brides choosing 2-4 colors of gowns for their bridal party as was popular years ago.
#wedding-inspiration solutions that are win-win for every #bride. Keep your color pallet in tones your comfortable with and utilize a few of your #decor #flowers or #wedding-reception #flowers to bring in a punch of color. Your overall look and colors for the weeding will represent you to a tee and the punch of color at the #wedding-reception will add some fun and excitement to the party following your #wedding ceremony. There are so many tools today to help you with this process that are super easy to explore. Looking online to find your dream wedding look and feel is super easy to do and fun. Search terms such as #wedding-inspirations to research tips and pix online, like this blog.
#wedding color pallets are trending to the softer hues for #bridal party flowers. These soft romantic hues include, cream, porcelain, peach, champagne, blush, baby blue, lavenders and sarchuse or minty greens. Check out our Memorial Day #wedding to see how these soft tones are captured in beauty & grace. This particular #wedding-flower style was accented with minimal sunny yellow to highlight the #garden look. http://pinterest.com/pin/427138345886014158/.
What wedding-inspiration inspires you? If you’re more of a bold #bride who tends to be drawn to bold colors, go ahead and let those hues carry you down the aisle. The smile of confidence you’ll have will speak volumes as bold bright colors are definitely you. A must see is the wedding flowers we did recently for a bride locally that was bold and beautiful featuring blue roses and stark white flowers, a true look of distinction . http://pinterest.com/pin/427138345885982033/
Wedding-inspiration by Bel Aire Flowers. Still not sure what you really like, relax, #Bel Aire Flowers, your #Wisconsina-Florist can help find what works for you. Visit one of our locations to browse our selection of wedding planner books. We are a #localflorist that you can be comfortable to #shoplocal at. We have two convenient locations in West Allis & #Menomonee Falls, #florist. We are here for you to make your planning go as smoothly as possible. Browse our past bridal photos to take inspiration of what your drawn to. It’s ok to do things that are uniquely you. There’s nothing we love more than to creatively design your vision with some of natures finest #flowers and accenting them in unique ways. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box using artwork, nature or your interests to draw your wedding inspiration from. Check out our bride’s Star Wars themed #wedding. We got creative with the flowers with bold tropical #flowers and funky deco wire in designing this wedding’s bridal party flowers. Whether your style is traditional, romantic, soft bold or a combination, rest assured we will find the look that’s uniquely you! Our goal for designing your important Wedding day florals is Your wedding day, your way with Bel-Aire!
With Halloween just around the corner, you might think it’s all witches and goblins. However, the holiday can also be great inspiration for your wedding flowers. Drawing on all the seasonal charm of Halloween can give you stunning floral arrangements and bouquets.
- Colors: Halloween is all about orange. While it’s mostly pumpkins, the color is a wonderful part of the autumn palette. Orange flowers can give a seasonal feel while still looking fresh and beautiful. Also consider dark red and white roses to give your bouquet a varied look.
- Centerpieces: Using a jack-o-lantern as a centerpiece can instantly give you a Halloween theme. Also think about pumpkins carved with your monogram, or using smaller pumpkins as tealight holders. These can be matched with a white floral arrangement for a beautiful and subtle festive style.
- Containers: Another choice is to bring the Halloween inspiration in through your vases. A traditional white and pastel orange floral arrangement can be given a holiday twist with a black vase.
If you’re feeling inspired by Halloween, find out what we can bring to your Wisconsin wedding. Give us a call or come by our West Allis floral shop today!
As you approach your big day, you’ll need to know when everything is going to be delivered to your venue. One of the major pieces of your wedding day will be your flowers, so when should these be delivered?
Obviously, with fresh flowers you won’t want them delivered too early. If they arrive too early, you run the risk of wilted blooms. You also don’t want the stress of worrying they won’t get there in time.
In general, you’ll want to have delivery on the day of your wedding. Flowers can arrive at your venue a few hours beforehand, giving plenty time to set up any arrangements. Your bridal bouquet can be delivered to the venue or where you’re getting ready.
You should check with your venue about any requirements they have in regards to deliveries. They might need flowers delivered earlier. If this is the case, you can make advance plans for how to keep every bloom looking fresh and beautiful through your wedding day.
To find out more about wedding flower delivery, or to choose the perfect flowers for your Wisconsin wedding, give us a call today!
Do you dream of a tightly tied bouquet of roses, or a loose bunch of wildflowers? As you plan your bridal bouquet, you might wonder how many types of flower to include.
There aren’t any set rules about how many flowers a bouquet should include. The important thing is the overall look of the bouquet. The style you want will often dictate how many types of flower you include.
Formal bouquet styles, such as dense round bouquets, will often look best with one or two types of flower. Tightly packed roses or peonies are classic choices for this type of bouquet.
Less formal styles, such as cascades, can be made up of many types of flower. This draws on the different looks of the blooms, combining them to create a style that wouldn’t be possible with just one flower.
With so many types of flower available for your bouquet, there’s really no limit to what can be created for your Wisconsin wedding bouquet. To find out more about bouquet styles and types of flower to use, give us a call or come by our West Allis flower shop today!
She’s the cutest member of your bridal party, but do you know what a flower girl should do? We have a few great ways for her to make her mark on your big day.
- Dropping flower petals: This is the most traditional choice and is still perfect for almost any wedding. Your flower girl will follow the bridesmaids up the aisle, tossing flower petals on the path before you walk on it.
- Introducing the bride: If you have two flower girls, they can hold a sign announcing you. To keep them true to their name, though, look for a sign that can have a garland of flowers along the top. You can also give the flower girls beautiful crowns of flowers to wear.
- Carrying your train: If your gown has a long train, you can have your flower girls help carry it. This can be a great option if you have multiple flower girls, as you can have one walk ahead of you and two helping with your train.
Whatever your plans for your flower girl, you’ll need to have fantastic flowers. For more about picking the perfect flowers for your Wisconsin wedding, get in touch today!
You’ve chosen the perfect venue for your wedding, but even the best venue can benefit from some added decor. One of the best ways to decorate your Wisconsin wedding venue is with flowers.
Venue flowers will include your centerpieces, top table decoration, and cake table decoration. You can also look to add them in other places around your venue, such as near the dance floor, on any other special tables, on the bar, in the bathrooms, and around the entrance.
Your wedding venue flowers can match your bridal bouquet, or you can choose completely different flowers. Some flowers, like hydrangeas, give a great full look, while flowers like roses can give a delicate fragrance to your venue.
Centerpieces and other floral arrangements around your venue can also be a great place to incorporate foliage. The deep greens can give a richness to your arrangements and are also a way of working with a variety of wedding themes.
If you have your venue, but don’t have your flowers, or if you want to know more about how to use flowers at your Wisconsin wedding, get in touch today!
As we approach autumn, it’s a great time to think about the season’s best flowers. While you can still get many types of flowers as imported blooms at any time of the year, there’s something beautiful about using the flowers that are in bloom here in Wisconsin.
Roses are still in bloom through the fall, and are a classic part of any bridal bouquet. They also provide a beautiful aroma, making them perfect for your centerpieces, too.
Hydrangeas are also in bloom in the autumn. These big flowers are a big trend for bridal bouquets. They are a great way to create a large bouquet without having too many stems.
While they aren’t considered the most elegant of flower types, carnations are an excellent addition to your bouquet. They are in bloom now, and come in a variety of beautiful colors.
One truly seasonal piece for your autumn bouquet is to include fall foliage. Some autumn leaves can be a beautiful addition to your bouquet and centerpieces, particularly if you’re using the season as a theme in your big day.
There are many other local flowers in bloom throughout the fall, and throughout the rest of the year. To find out how you can use these in your wedding bouquet, get in touch with us today!
If you’re planning your 2014 Wisconsin wedding, now is the perfect time to think about your ideal flowers. While you obviously won’t be able to pick them up and store them in a hall closet until your big day, you should know what they’ll look like. Here are four big trends for the coming year to inspire you.
- Outdoor styles: Think trees and natural styles. The trend has been growing over the past few years, but is set to really take over in 2014. Don’t feel like you need to dig up a forest, though. Create tree-like centerpieces with a combination of delicate twigs and flowers.
- Bird cage displays: This is a home décor trend that is crossing over to weddings in the coming year. Bird cages and bird themed décor is being given the floral touch, as romantic styled cages are being filled to bursting with gorgeous blooms.
- Succulents: This became big this year, and is set to continue in 2014. If you’re planning an eco-friendly wedding day, these are the perfect choice, as your guests can take them home and replant them.
- Bee friendly: The importance of bees has been a big story for the foodies, and this bee-friendly focus is coming to flowers, too. Wildflowers and local flowers are at the base of this trend, with many couples also offering guests seed bombs as wedding favors.
To find out more about choosing a perfectly on-trend flower style for your Wisconsin wedding, give us a call or stop by our West Allis flower shop today!
Your wedding includes more than one color, and having a full color palette can give your big day a rich feeling. This same idea can be applied to your wedding flowers.
- Choose a main color. Having one main color for your wedding flowers can give all the arrangements and bouquets a sense of unity. Think about one of your main wedding colors for this, and don’t forget that white is also one of your colors!
- Choose an accent color. This is a secondary color that will really make your main color pop. It doesn’t have to be a bold color, and pale shades such as peach or pink can work well next to white blooms.
- Choose paired colors. Along with a main color and accent color, consider looking at paired colors. This year has been full of some new combinations – yellow and grey, emerald and peach – that can give your wedding a great modern feel. These can also be included in your wedding flowers, including your bouquet, boutonnieres, and centerpieces.
To find out more about how to combine colors for your wedding flowers, give us a call or come by our West Allis flower shop today!